Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day Twelve

After a few finishing touches with staging, we ran the first act of the show this afternoon.  It is so beyond anything I could have envisioned on the Megabus on August 6th.  There's not much more to say than I've already said - Joe, Rich, and the actors continue to do more and more amazing things every day.  And I really cannot wait to get to share it with an audience!

Sometimes, as I write these rehearsal reports, I worry that those of you reading either think I'm a wide-eyed naif who can't believe it's all coming true OR think that I'm trying to cover up all of the trouble we're having.  I'm happy to say that while I may be wide-eyed, there is no covering up happening!  It really is as wonderful as I make it sound.

So have you gotten your tickets yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment