Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day Twenty-One

The time has come!  We had our dress rehearsal this afternoon.  The cues are mostly written and the transitions are mostly worked out.  We've still got time to rehearse some tomorrow to put whatever finishing touches we need before the official opening night.  But as of tonight, people are paying to see Pregnancy Pact.

People are going to start to come into town tomorrow and I'm going to be a host and be social and all that.  But before that happens, I'm going to enjoy having one last night with just me and my show.  Actually, I'm going to enjoy having one last night with just Julia, Joe, Rich, Andrew, Jess, Molly, Jakob, Krystina, Katrina, Caitlin, Lauren, Jed, Margo, Dana, Tim, Jen, Joel, Ed, Meghan, Sydney, Jeremy, Lorenzo, Anthony, Ro, Sean, Steve, Mal, Tim, Stuart, Bridget, Aidan, Peryn, Kaylin, Kelsey, everyone...  and OUR show.

Break water, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment