Monday, August 27, 2012

We're in!

The banner hanging in front of the Playhouse.
The Playhouse is officially knocked up.

Everyone has been working so incredibly hard for the last two days getting Fiddler moved out of the theater and Pregnancy Pact moved in.  And I just stopped by to check it out and I honestly couldn't believe how amazing everything looks.

Now I had seen the model set and renderings and we've been talking about everything during rehearsal, but seeing it all being built and finished in person is an overwhelming feeling.  Just like watching the actors bring to life everything that's always been in my heart for these characters, seeing the world come to life is both exciting and a little bit of a shock to the system (just in realizing how real it all is.)  It's the wide-eyed naif talking again, but I don't think I ever could have imagined this for myself and for this show.  I am beyond humbled and grateful to see it all come to life.  And it just makes me all the more excited for you all to get to see it beginning Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment